Last updated: June 2, 2022
- Key Definitions
- Creating a T-Launchpad Account
- Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation
- Anti-Money Laundering, Countering the Financing of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) Compliance Policy
- T-Launchpad Account Funds
- Acceptable Use
- Your Representations and Warranties
- User Feedback, Queries, and Complaints
- Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Electronic Communications
- “External Account” means any Digital Token Account: (i) from which you may transfer Funds into your T-Launchpad Account, and (ii) to which you may transfer Funds from your T-Launchpad Account and which has been approved by T-Launchpad for the foregoing purposes.
- “Funds” means Digital Tokens.
- “Fiat Currency” means any national currency.
- “T-Launchpad Account” or “Account” means a user account accessible via the Services where Funds may be stored by T-Launchpad on behalf of a user.
- “T-Launchpad Help Center” means T-Launchpad’s customer service center with address at (*) where you could get online support from T-Launchpad.
- “Digital Tokens” or “Tokens” means Bitcoins, TKO, Ethereum and other digital mediums of exchange that may be purchased, sold or traded via the Services. In some jurisdictions also known as cryptocurrencies or crypto-assets.
- “Digital Token Account” means any Digital Token address or account owned or operated by You that is maintained outside of the Services, and is not owned, controlled or operated by T-Launchpad.
- “External Accounts” means any third party’s account or wallet outside the T-Launchpad Platform.
- “T-Power” means tickets for Users to calculate their chance of winning to be Whitelisted to the IDO Project.
- “Whitelist” means a list managed by T-Launchpad of Users who are entitled to access or buy the Digital Token and for the Users who are in the Whitelist shall be called as “Whitelisted”.
- “KYC” or “Know Your Customer” means T-Launchpad’s obligation to carry out certain identity and background checks on the Users before using the Platform and the Services.
- “Wallet Address” means a cryptographic public private key pair, typically used in the context of virtual assets for the purpose of holding funds denominated in virtual assets.
- “Investment/Deposit” means the Users will be depositing to the Project Token by swapping their BUSD token.
- “Withdrawn” means the Users will be able to claim the Project Token to their Wallet Address during the Distribution Time.
- “Application Date” means the date when the application form is open and the Users will be able to fill up the application.
- “Sale Date” means the date when the Users will be able to do the Investment or Deposit into the Project Token.
- “IDO” or “Initial Dex Offering” means platform for crowdfunding for any new project launched on a decentralized exchange platform using coins or tokens.
- “Project Token” means the token by a new project or vendor that will be offered during the IDO time.
- “BUSD” means stable coins.
- “Distribution Time” means time when the Tokens are distributed to the User’s wallet.
T-Launchpad is a DEX platform that enables users to buy a token in the early stage, users need to lock their Toko Token to be eligible for obtaining a whitelisting slot, afterwards users need to have $BUSD to purchase token projects that have passed a tight selection process from our end.
Creating a T-Launchpad Account
Accuracy of Information. You must provide any information required when creating a T-Launchpad Account or when prompted by any screen displayed within the Services. You represent and warrant that any information You provide via the Services is accurate and complete.
Access. To access the T-Launchpad Site, you must have the necessary equipment or device and the associated telecommunication service subscriptions to access the Internet.
Password Security. In order to access T-Launchpad Site services You will be required to create or be given security details, including a username and password. You are responsible for keeping the electronic device through which You access T-Launchpad Site safe and maintaining adequate security and control of any and all security details that You use to access the T-Launchpad Services and/or Platform. This includes taking all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of such electronic devices and ensuring that such electronic devices are encrypted and password protected. You must keep Your security details safe at all times. For example, You should not write them down or otherwise make them visible to others.
Recommend Environment. We recommend the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 or higher; or Firefox version 35 or higher; or Safari (iOS8) or higher; or Chrome version 40 or higher; or Browser (Android4.1) or higher to access the Platform. When other browsers are used or depending on Your web browser setting, this Site may not be accessible or viewed properly. We also recommend you to use Metamask wallet for smoother flow using T-Launchpad’s Services.
You are solely responsible for doing all things and taking all actions necessary to monitor and secure Your T-Launchpad Account, and to enable or receive financial or other benefits made available to Digital Token holders. You must not create security or any other collateral interest over the Funds in your T-Launchpad Account except with prior written consent from T-Launchpad.
Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation
- We may: (a) refuse to complete or cancel Your registration; (b) suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to any or all of the T-Launchpad Site services; and/or (c) deactivate Your account with immediate effect for any reason, including but not limited to where:
- We are, in our reasonable opinion, required to do so by applicable law or any court or other authority to which We are subject in any jurisdiction;
- We reasonably suspect you of acting in breach of this Agreement;
- We have concerns that an activity is erroneous or about the security of your account or We suspect that the T-Launchpad Site services are being used in a fraudulent or unauthorized manner;
- We suspect money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime;
- Use of Your account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your account activity;
- You take any action that may circumvent the controls of T-Launchpad such as abusing promotions which We may offer from time to time; and/or
- A Force Majeure event occurs.
- We may suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the T-Launchpad Site services and/or deactivate or cancel your T-Launchpad account, without notice. You acknowledge that our decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your T-Launchpad account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols. You agree that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to You and for such suspension, restriction, and/or termination, the following event will occur:
- all amounts payable by You to T-Launchpad will immediately become due;
- T-Launchpad may cancel any open orders or other transaction requests that are pending at the time of discontinuation or termination or deletion or deactivation;
- T-Launchpad will, where possible, return any Funds stored in Your T-Launchpad Account not otherwise owed to T-Launchpad and/or will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide You with a period of 90 (ninety) days to transfer affected Digital Tokens from Your T-Launchpad Account, unless prohibited by applicable laws or regulations or by order of law enforcement or governmental authority, or T-Launchpad believes You have committed fraud, negligence or other misconduct; and/or
- T-Launchpad may take such other steps as T-Launchpad deems necessary or desirable to protect its own interests.
- Conditions and Restrictions. We may, at any time and in the sole discretion of T-Launchpad, refuse any trade submitted via the Services, impose limits on the trade amount permitted via the Services or impose any other conditions or restrictions upon your use of the Services without prior notice. For example, we may limit the number of open orders that you may establish via the Services or we may restrict trades from certain locations.
- Cancellation of orders. You may only cancel an order initiated via the Services if such cancellation occurs before T-Launchpad executes the transaction. Once Your order has been executed, You may not change, withdraw or cancel Your authorization for T-Launchpad to complete such transaction. If an order has been partially filled, You may cancel the unfilled remainder. We may cancel Your order in the following circumstances: (i) You have, in our view, engaged in market manipulation or abuse (as described in Section 8 below); (ii) Your order under the circumstances involves an obvious error with respect to price, quantity or other parameters; (iii) Your order would result in self-execution;(iv) if required by any applicable law or regulation; and/or (v) if required for technical reasons, such as system maintenance and/or upgrade.
- Cancellation of trades. In contrast to exchange orders, all trades are irreversible once initiated. While We may, at our sole discretion, reverse a trade in the case of obvious error or if required by any applicable law or regulation or under certain extraordinary conditions, a customer does not have a right to a reversal of a trade.
- Insufficient Funds. If you have an insufficient amount of Funds in your T-Launchpad Account to complete an order via the Services, we may cancel the entire order or may fulfill a partial order using the amount of Funds currently available in Your T-Launchpad Account, less any fees owed to T-Launchpad in connection with the execution of the trade by T-Launchpad.
- Discontinuance of Services. We may, in T-Launchpad sole discretion and without liability to You, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of T-Launchpad Services and/or Platform, which may include but is not limited to suspending trading in or ceasing to offer Services in respect of any of the Digital Tokens or prohibiting use of the Services in or from certain jurisdictions. Unless T-Launchpad notifies You or makes a public statement to the contrary, T-Launchpad does not support related side chains or other underlying technology of Digital Tokens that are based on a fork, enhancement, or derivative of a different Digital Token or the software, networks, protocols, systems and other technology (including, if applicable, any blockchain) used to administer, create, issue, transfer, cancel, use or transact in any Digital Token (“Derivative Protocols”), even if such is based on a Digital Token that is supported by T-Launchpad, and You should not use Your T-Launchpad Account to attempt to transfer, store, trade or engage in any other type of transaction based on such Derivative Protocols. T-Launchpad will have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any losses or damages in respect of any Derivative Protocol.
- We may: (a) refuse to complete or cancel Your registration; (b) suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to any or all of the T-Launchpad Site services; and/or (c) deactivate Your account with immediate effect for any reason, including but not limited to where:
Anti-Money Laundering, Countering the Financing of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) Compliance Policy
- Further, pursuant to the AML/CFT policy, T-Launchpad may, in its discretion, carry out continuous monitoring of all T-Launchpad Accounts. If any unusually large or unusual patterns of trades or any inexplicable or suspicious circumstances are observed, T-Launchpad may, in its discretion, place an administrative hold on or freeze Your T-Launchpad Account. You agree that T-Launchpad will have no liability or responsibility for any permanent or temporary inability to access or use any Service caused by such action.
- To maintain AML/CFT and KYC process and policies, T-Launchpad may appoint any third parties to carry out such obligations on behalf of T-Launchpad.
T-Launchpad Account Funds
- Transferring Funds to Your T-Launchpad Account. In order to place or match an order or trade via the Services, you must first transfer Funds to Your T-Launchpad Account using one of the approved External Accounts identified via the Services. You may be required to verify that you control the External Account that you use to load Funds to your T-Launchpad Account. You may be charged fees by the External Account you use to transfer Funds to your T-Launchpad Account. T-Launchpad is not responsible for any External Account fees or for the management and security of any External Account. You are solely responsible for Your use of any External Account, and You agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to any External Account. The timing associated with a transaction for the transfer of Funds to or from an External Account will depend in part upon the performance of third parties responsible for maintaining the applicable External Account, and T-Launchpad makes no guarantee regarding the amount of time it may take to transfer Funds into your T-Launchpad Account.
- Transferring Funds to an External Account. Provided that the balance of Funds in your T-Launchpad Account is greater than any minimum balance requirements needed to satisfy all of Your open orders and trades and any fees payable to T-Launchpad, and subject to Your compliance with all identity verification and other screening procedures and Your satisfaction of all requirements under T-Launchpad’s AML/CFT policy, T-Launchpad may (but is not obligated to) agree to your request to transfer any amount of Funds, up to the total amount of Funds in your T-Launchpad Account in excess of such minimum balance requirements, from your T-Launchpad Account to an External Account, less any fees charged by T-Launchpad for such transactions.
- Transfer Authorization. When You request that We transfer Funds into Your T-Launchpad Account from your External Account or request that we transfer Funds to your External Account from Your T-Launchpad Account, You authorize T-Launchpad to execute such transaction via the Services.
- Rejected Transactions. In some cases, the External Account may reject Your Funds or may otherwise be unavailable. You agree that You will not hold T-Launchpad liable for any loss resulting from such rejected transactions.
- Ownership of Digital Tokens. You hereby represent and warrant that any Digital Tokens transferred to Your T-Launchpad Account from an External Account or otherwise used by You in connection with the Services are owned by You legally and beneficially, and that all orders, trades and transactions initiated with Your T-Launchpad Account are for Your own account and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
- Unclaimed Funds. If for any reason T-Launchpad is holding Funds in Your T-Launchpad Account, such Funds remain unclaimed, and T-Launchpad is unable to return Your Funds to Your designated External Account after a period of 2 (two) years after Your last login to T-Launchpad or any specified period notified by T-Launchpad, and T-Launchpad determines in good faith that it is not able to trace You, You agree that all such Funds shall be deemed to have been abandoned by You in favor of T-Launchpad and may be appropriated by T-Launchpad to and for itself, and You thereafter shall have no right to claim such Funds.
- Disputed Property. If T-Launchpad receives notice that any Digital Tokens held in Your T-Launchpad Account are alleged to have been stolen or otherwise are not lawfully possessed by You, T-Launchpad may, but has no obligation to, place an administrative hold on or freeze the affected Digital Tokens or Your T-Launchpad Account. If T-Launchpad does place an administrative hold on or freeze some or all of Your Digital Tokens, T-Launchpad may continue such hold until such time as the dispute has been resolved and evidence of the resolution acceptable to T-Launchpad has been provided to T-Launchpad in a form acceptable to T-Launchpad. T-Launchpad will not involve itself in any such dispute or the resolution of the dispute. You agree that T-Launchpad will have no liability or responsibility for any losses, damages or prejudice arising from or in connection with such hold or freeze, or for Your inability to withdraw Digital Tokens or execute trades during the period of any such hold or freeze.
- Taxes. It is Your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the trades You complete via the Services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that T-Launchpad is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your trades or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any trades.
When accessing or using the Services, You agree that You will not violate any law or any contractual, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that You are solely responsible for Your conduct while using T-Launchpad’s Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You agree that You will not:
- Use T-Launchpad’s Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of T-Launchpad’s Services or bring disrepute to the Services in any manner;
- Use T-Launchpad’s Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities; fraud; market manipulation or abuse (including but not limited to Your taking actions, or acting in concert with another user to take actions, on or outside the Services, which are intended to deceive or mislead other users, or artificially control or manipulate the price or trading volume of a Digital Token); money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or other illegal activities;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by Us to access T-Launchpad’s Services or to extract data;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques We employ, or attempt to access any service or area of T-Launchpad’s Services that You are not authorized to access;
- Introduce to the Services any malware, virus, trojan worms, logic bombs, or other harmful material;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with T-Launchpad’s Services without our prior written consent;
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; and/or
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this section.
- Amount of Fees. You agree to pay the fees for trades completed via our Services (“Fees”) as made available and will be updated from time to time. Changes to the Fees are effective immediately upon the changes made by T-Launchpad.
- Third-Party Fees. In addition to the Fees, Your External Account may impose fees in connection with Your use of Your designated External Account via the Services. Any fees imposed by Your External Account provider will not be reflected on the transaction screens containing information regarding applicable Fees. You are solely responsible for paying any fees imposed by an External Account provider.
- Payment of Fees. You authorize Us, or our designated payment processor, to charge or deduct Your T-Launchpad Account Funds for any applicable Fees owed in connection with trades You complete via the Services.
- For the fees that will be charged during the use of T-Launchpad, please refer to the Fee Structure page.
- You acknowledge that Digital Token values can fluctuate greatly in value depending on market conditions. Hereby the User warrants that You are aware of the volatile nature of Digital Token, and holds T-Launchpad harmless for any loss or damages arising from such volatility. Please refer to and thick the T-Launchpad Risk Disclosure Statement to access Platform and/or use the Services made available by T-Launchpad.
- Release of T-Launchpad. If you have a dispute with one or more users of the T-Launchpad Site, you agree that neither We nor T-Launchpad’s affiliates or service providers, nor any of T-Launchpad’s respective officers, directors, employees, and representatives will be liable for any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind or nature rising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Us, T-Launchpad’s affiliates and service providers, and each of T-Launchpad’s or their respective officers, directors, employees, and representatives, in respect of any costs (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) that have been reasonably incurred in connection with (a) Your use of, or conduct in connection with, T-Launchpad Services; (b) any Feedback you provide; (c) any claims, demands or damages arising out of or related to your breach; and/or (d) enforcement of this Agreement or violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Limitation of Liability. We (including T-Launchpad directors, officers, members, employees, agents, and its affiliates) shall only be liable to You for loss or damage caused directly and reasonably foreseeable by T-Launchpad’s breach of this Agreement. We have no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspect of any Digital Tokens that You may purchase or sell to or from a user of the Services. We are not responsible for ensuring that a third-party buyer or a seller You transact with will complete a trade or transaction or is authorized to do so. If You experience a problem with any Digital Tokens or services purchased from, or sold to, a user using the Services, or if You have a dispute with such user, You should resolve the dispute directly with that user. If you believe a user has behaved in a fraudulent, misleading, or inappropriate manner, You may notify T-Launchpad Help Center. You acknowledge that there is no guarantee fund established or other arrangement in place to cover or compensate You for any pecuniary loss suffered by You as a result of any defaults by or the insolvency of any other users of the Services.
- No Warranties. The T-Launchpad Site services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: specifically, We disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. We do not make any representations or warranties that access to the T-Launchpad Site, any of the T-Launchpad Services, or any of the materials contained therein, will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely or error-free. You acknowledge that information You store or transfer through T-Launchpad Services may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes, including software failures, protocol changes by third party providers, internet outages, Force Majeure event or other disasters including third party distributed denial of Service attacks, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside T-Launchpad control. You are solely responsible for backing up and maintaining duplicate copies of any information You store or transfer through T-Launchpad Services. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by Us. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the T-Launchpad Site.
- Safety and Security of Your Computer and Devices. T-Launchpad Site is not liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect Your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS (short message services) and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from Us. T-Launchpad customer support will never ask to screen share or otherwise seek to access Your computer or account.
- No Liability for Breach. We are not liable for any breach of the Agreement where the breach is due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond T-Launchpad’s control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all effects to the contrary, nor are We liable where the breach is due to the application of mandatory legal rules.
Your Representations and Warranties
By accessing the Platform and/or using the Services, hereby the User represent and warrant the following:
- There is a risk of losing cryptocurrency & other funds of value when using the Service and T-Launchpad has no responsibility to You for any such loss;
- Your use of the Service is at Your sole option, discretion and risk;
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on cryptocurrency traded or transacted by You through Your using the Services;
- The telecommunications networks, blockchain networks (such as Binance and Ethereum) and internet access services required for You to access and use the Services are entirely beyond the control of T-Launchpad and T-Launchpad shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same; and
User Feedback, Queries, and Complaints
- Contact T-Launchpad. When You contact Us please provide Us with Your name, address, and any other information We may need to identify You, Your T-Launchpad Account, and the activity on which You have feedback, questions, or complaints.
- Complaints. In the event of a complaint, please set out the cause of Your complaint, how You would like Us to resolve the complaint and any other information You believe to be relevant. We will acknowledge receipt of Your complaint. A User complaints officer ("Officer") will consider Your complaint. The Officer will consider Your complaint without prejudice based on the information You have provided and any information provided by T-Launchpad. Within 15 (fifteen) business days of our receipt of Your complaint the Officer will address all points raised in Your complaint by sending You an email ("Resolution Notice") in which the Officer will: (i) offer to resolve Your complaint in the way Your requested; (ii) make a determination rejecting Your complaint and set out the reasons for the rejection; or (iii) offer to resolve Your complaint with an alternative solution. In exceptional circumstances, if the Officer is unable to respond to Your complaint within 15 (fifteen) business days for reasons beyond T-Launchpad's control, the Officer will send You a holding reply indicating the reasons for a delay in answering Your complaint and specifying the deadline by which the Officer will respond to Your complaint, which will be no later than 35 (thirty-five) business days from our receipt of your complaint.
- Offers. Any offer of resolution made to you will only become binding on us if accepted by you. An offer of resolution will not constitute any admission by us of any wrongdoing or liability regarding the subject matter of the complaint.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated by Us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on T-Launchpad Platform or provided in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, the logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof of T-Launchpad or its affiliates (collectively, “T-Launchpad Materials”) are the proprietary property of T-Launchpad or T-Launchpad’s licensors or suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights laws.
- Consent to Electronic Delivery. You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices and disclosures (collectively,“Communications”) that T-Launchpad provides in connection with Your T-Launchpad Account and/or use of the T-Launchpad Services. You agree that T-Launchpad may provide these Communications to You by posting them via the Services, by emailing them to You at the email address you provide. You should maintain copies of electronic Communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy.
- Withdrawal of Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications by contacting T-Launchpad Help Center. If you decline or withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications, T-Launchpad may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
- Updating Contact Information. It is your responsibility to keep Your email address on file with T-Launchpad up to date so that T-Launchpad can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if T-Launchpad sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by Your service provider, or You are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, T-Launchpad will be deemed to have provided the Communication to You. Please note that if You use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in Your email address book, You must add T-Launchpad to Your email address book so that You will be able to receive the Communications we send to You. You can update your email address at any time by logging into Your T-Launchpad Account or by contacting T-Launchpad Help Center. If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to You by T-Launchpad are returned, T-Launchpad may deem Your account to be inactive, and You may not be able to complete any transaction via T-Launchpad Services until We receive a valid, working email address from You. We shall not be liable for any failure of communication (for any reason).
- Privacy of Others; Marketing. If you receive information about another user through the T-Launchpad Site, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the T-Launchpad Site. You may not disclose or distribute a user's information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to affect a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless You receive the user's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the T-Launchpad Site.
- Security Breach. If You suspect that your T-Launchpad account or any of your security details have been compromised or if You become aware of any fraud or attempted fraud or any other security incident (including a cyber-security attack) affecting You and/or T-Launchpad (together a "Security Breach"), You must notify T-Launchpad Help Center as soon as possible and continue to provide accurate and up to date information throughout the duration of the Security Breach. You must take any steps that We reasonably require to reduce, manage or report any Security Breach. Failure to provide prompt notification of any Security Breach may be taken into account in T-Launchpad determination of the appropriate resolution of the matter.
- Interpretation. Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement. If any terms in this Agreement require any further interpretation, You agree to use the interpretation applied by T-Launchpad.
- Invalidity. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, this will not affect the validity of any other provision.
- Enforcement of T-Launchpad Rights. We may not always strictly enforce our rights under this Agreement. If we do this, it will be just a temporary measure and We may enforce T-Launchpad rights strictly again at any time.